Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > CSSToXSL 1.0 has been released

CSSToXSL 1.0 has been released

werner.donne@re.be

Hi,

CSSToXSLFO is a free conversion utility from CSS2 to XSL-FO, which can
be converted to PDF, PostScript, etc. It has special support for XHTML.
The tool has a number of page-related CSS extensions. It comes with an
API in the form of an XML filter.

The major enhancements in this release are:

- Implement CSS markers.
- Generalize the named pages feature.
- Implement the "column-span" property for multicolumn pages.
- Add the pseudo page "blank".
- Add a Xinc package.
- Enhance performance and reduce memory usage.
- Add the link extension, which covers internal and external links.
- Introduce the display type "graphic".
- Implement the change bar extension. This works only with XEP at the
moment.

The tool is at http://www.re.be/css2xslfo/.

Best regards,

Werner.

François Robert

Test post. Please ignore. Sorry for the inconvenience.