Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Loading XML from webpage for TinyXML

Singee15@gmail.com

How do i go about loading an xml file from a webpage to be used in
TinyXML?

example: Load from http://www.somepage.com/thexml.xml

Any help would be great, thanks!

Darkstar 3D

Doesn't that app have a discussion group? Personnally, I wrote my own
little app that I wrote.

Singee15@gmail.com

It does but it is not active. And I need help now. How did you "write
your own?" do you mean your own xml parser?

Basically, is there a way using C++ that I can download the xml file
from the web so that I can load it in tinyxml as a file?

Darkstar 3D

Yes, my own parser. Isn't that whats Tiny is too? I haven't mingled in
C or C++ in years. I would think that you would post in that group
however.