Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > From DTD to GUI?

From DTD to GUI?

Timothy Murphy

I'm wondering if there is a program (perhaps in Python)
which when given an XML DTD
creates a program for entering data according to the DTD.

I'm thinking of something like an address-book
or library catalogue.

It would be nice if the program had a graphical element,
giving a window with boxes to be filled in,
according to the DTD.

Is that maybe too general an application to hope for?
Any advice or suggestions gratefully received.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366

Dimitre Novatchev

Read about XForms and the existing implementations.

On MS Windows/Office2003 platforms a similar role is played by InfoPath

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev

news:1KuQe.4618$(E-Mail Removed)...