Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > edit xmls like

edit xmls like

maalej

hi *
I look for an alternative of Altova stylevision and authentic.

I have a XML which I like graphically to edit and supplement.

someone has an idea.

Thanks
Maalej

Peter Flynn

maalej wrote:

> hi *
> I look for an alternative of Altova stylevision and authentic.
>
> I have a XML which I like graphically to edit and supplement.
>
> someone has an idea.

See the FAQ page (links in the note on editors)
http://xml.silmaril.ie/developers/software

///Peter
&;top"

maalej

Peter Flynn schrieb:
> maalej wrote:
>

>>hi *
>>I look for an alternative of Altova stylevision and authentic.
>>
>>I have a XML which I like graphically to edit and supplement.
>>
>>someone has an idea.

> See the FAQ page (links in the note on editors)
> http://xml.silmaril.ie/developers/software
>
> ///Peter

sorry
but i dont understand what you meen
Maalej

Peter Flynn

maalej wrote:

> Peter Flynn schrieb:
>> maalej wrote:
>>

>>>hi *
>>>I look for an alternative of Altova stylevision and authentic.
>>>
>>>I have a XML which I like graphically to edit and supplement.
>>>
>>>someone has an idea.

>> See the FAQ page (links in the note on editors)
>> http://xml.silmaril.ie/developers/software
>>
>> ///Peter

> sorry
> but i dont understand what you meen

In that case I may have misunderstood your question.
Are you looking for an XML editor?

///Peter
&;top"