Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XML text reformatting

XML text reformatting

Draz

I have some XML extended language that generates output.
Everything works ok.
I have created additional xsl templates for reformatting strings,
mathematical calculations and reformatting numbers.
It also works ok.
Finally, I'm missing one step.
I need to put all these results as values closed in quotes, everything
in one line.

Example input is:

"<customercode>12.23-20</customercode>"
,"<money>0.00</money>"
,"<spaces>Company name </spaces>"

XSL changes these to:

1223-20
0,00
Company name

And I need final result:
"1223-20","0,00","Company name"

I tried with one node that has all other nodes inside and do
apply-templates for all of them, but I get multiple lines.
Or the other way I get single line without quotes.

Any advice?

D.

text file reformatting iwawi Python 8 11-03-2010 06:26 AM
reformatting a text file that has some binary in it Adam Akhtar Ruby 19 04-28-2009 09:59 AM
reformatting only a part of the XML using XSL unaveen XML 1 03-18-2008 02:53 AM
Text parser / reformatting Marc Hoeppner Ruby 3 07-09-2007 08:11 AM
Visual Studio Reformatting my HTML! Curt ASP .Net 3 06-18-2004 04:40 PM

Advertisments