Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Create XML schema with xerces-c

Create XML schema with xerces-c

AlfredK

I want to generate a XML schema in memory with xerces-c.

When browsing through the xerces source I found
// this method should only be used while the grammar is being
// constructed, not while it is being used
// in a validation episode!

virtual XMLElementDecl* Grammar::findOrAddElemDecl
(
const unsigned int uriId
, const XMLCh* const baseName
, const XMLCh* const prefixName
, const XMLCh* const qName
, unsigned int scope
, bool& wasAdded
)

but unforunately I couldn't find any documentation or sample.

Can anybody give me a hint or even better a example how to use it or do
I have to use the same way for a 'regular' XML document as provided in
the sample CreateDOMDocument.