Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Pull Parsers

Pull Parsers

Terry Milan

I have recently started looking at the StAX parsing technology. It appears
that this is a JSR that is in its final release process, but won't be
finalized until sometime this fall. Do you know of a production quality
Pull Parser currently available for use?

Martin Honnen

Terry Milan wrote:

> I have recently started looking at the StAX parsing technology. It appears
> that this is a JSR that is in its final release process, but won't be
> finalized until sometime this fall. Do you know of a production quality
> Pull Parser currently available for use?

..NET has Xml(Text)Reader which is a pull parser. Are you looking for a
Java solution or a pull parser in general?
libxml also has an XmlTextReader implementation it seems:
<http://www.xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-xmlreader.html>

--

Martin Honnen
http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

Terry Milan

I was looking for a Java solution. I am looking to use this in a Java based
app server.

news:4286308a$0$14739$(E-Mail Removed)-online.net...