Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Create a form from a web service

Create a form from a web service

Overstock.Com@gmail.com

Is it possible to return a form as the output from calling a web
service. In other words, could I create a web service and have it
return a web page with data filled out from the call?