Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > mml instead of mm

mml instead of mm

stephane.mottelet@nospam.gnark.gnark

I have a bunch of stylesheets to process MathML markup
supposed to use the m: namespace prefix, but I have
also a bunch of MathML markup written with the mml:
prefix. How can use my stylesheets without modifying
the prefix within the shets ?

Thanks for help

S.

--
e-mail : http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)k

David Carlisle

(E-Mail Removed)k writes:

> I have a bunch of stylesheets to process MathML markup
> supposed to use the m: namespace prefix, but I have
> also a bunch of MathML markup written with the mml:
> prefix. How can use my stylesheets without modifying
> the prefix within the shets ?
>
> Thanks for help
>
> S.
>
> --
> e-mail : (E-Mail Removed)k

The prefix is irrelevant. XSLT matches elements by comparing the local
name (eg math) with the namespace URI (http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML)
The stylesheet and source do not need to use the same prefixes, and the
source need not use any prefix at all. So you do not need to modify the
stylesheet.

David