Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XMLHttpRequest datacollision?

XMLHttpRequest datacollision?

dafke

Hi, I'm working on a live chat with a XMLHttpRequestengine.
The script is working fine except for one thing. Although I use the
asynchronous mode, the script seems to have a little refractionairy
period.
I have three XMLhttpRequest objects loaded, one for checking for new
text and one to check for new users. And the last one is made when the
user wants to send a message.
Most of the hime everything works fine, however sometimes the user who
sends text doesn't receive this text back. The other users do see the
text. Has anyone some experience with it?

The chat is running on http://www.fiaminga.com/login.*html. ( still
not
fully operational and no lay-out applied). Just see the sourcecode as
usual.

Thanx,

XMLHttpRequest + XMLDOM Trip ASP .Net 2 10-11-2005 03:45 PM
XMLHttpRequest + XMLDOM Trip ASP .Net 0 10-08-2005 05:25 PM
Progressbar using XMLHTTPRequest laxmilal Menaria via DotNetMonster.com ASP .Net 2 05-10-2005 02:11 PM
XMLHttpRequest help Steve ASP .Net 5 03-22-2005 04:04 PM
XMLHTTPRequest with Xpath is not working =?Utf-8?B?QnJhdm8=?= ASP .Net 0 04-01-2004 08:56 PM

Advertisments