Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > schema question (requiring elements, allowing any)

schema question (requiring elements, allowing any)

Parker Thompson

I'd like to define an element (complexType) that *must* contain certain
elements one or more times, but may additionally contain any other
elements. Further, I need all elements to be albe to appear in any order.

I have a suspicion this can be done with some xs:group wizardry, but I
just can't seem to figure it out. I'm hoping someone here can get me on
the right track.

Thanks,

pt.