Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XSD question

XSD question

Chris Griffin

I am looking to define a schema definition language for a standard that
combines RDF and XML. I want to use the principals of XSD as much as
possible. In practice the schema would be used to define a standard set
of properties. For the UI I need to define position, size and other UI
type attributes for each property. My understanding is that XSD can be
extended. So my thought is to define the base XSD for the schema and
then include that in another file that then extends the base definition
adding the UI attributes. Does this make since? Is this a good approach?