Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > TinyXML: XML to linked list?

TinyXML: XML to linked list?

Rui Maciel

Hi there

I'm trying to learn how to handle XML information on C++ files. To start
off, I'm trying to use the TinyXML library. The thing is, I'm not having
muck success using the library and it seems the TinyXML project didn't
released a tutorial.

What I am trying to achieve is to transfer the following file into the
following struct:

XML FILE:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<data>
<value1>blah</value1>
<value2>blahblah</value2>
</data>

C++ Class:

struct foo
{
string value1, value2;
};

So, can anyone help me use it?
--
jabber:(E-Mail Removed)

Anders Eriksson

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 11:38:57 +0100, Rui Maciel wrote:

> I'm trying to learn how to handle XML information on C++ files. To start
> off, I'm trying to use the TinyXML library. The thing is, I'm not having
> muck success using the library and it seems the TinyXML project didn't
> released a tutorial.

The project TinyXmlTest is used as a tutorial.

In the file xmltest.cpp you will find samples on how to use most classes
and methods.

// Anders