Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > xml error

xml error

raj

I'm getting the following error with my xml file:
"problem validating referenced file, "". "

can someone help me with this
suzie

Richard Light

In message <(E-Mail Removed) .com>, raj
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>I'm getting the following error with my xml file:
>"problem validating referenced file, "". "
>
>can someone help me with this

Not without some more information, like the XML itself or the name of
the software you are trying to process it with.

--
Richard Light
SGML/XML and Museum Information Consultancy