Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Save RSS Feeds

Save RSS Feeds

Mohannad

Hi..

I want to save RSS feeds to server and distribute it to clients in a
formatted HTML view through web enabled application..

the question is what is the best way to do that??
download URL content and save it to file then use XSLT to parse, or
download RSS Feed and parse it in code then save it in a database
fields.

I think I can't save it in file because I will have sharing problems
and problems in update when the file in use.

if u know better way to make that plz tell me with explanation why to
use that way..

thanks in advance..