Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > New to XML

New to XML

Sameer

Hello,
I want to learn XML.
Please tell me how to start with it?
Is it necessary to know HTML?
Tell me general applications of XML.
I am a Java Programmer and I want to learn it with context to Java.
Are there any free XML editors available?

-Sameer

Peter Flynn

Sameer wrote:

> Hello,
> I want to learn XML.
> Please tell me how to start with it?
> Is it necessary to know HTML?
> Tell me general applications of XML.
> I am a Java Programmer and I want to learn it with context to Java.
> Are there any free XML editors available?

The FAQ is at http://www.ucc.ie/xml/

///Peter
&;top"