Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Unknown Element error encountered in XML Document

Unknown Element error encountered in XML Document

Chirag

I am trying to validate a XML document ( delta.xml ) against an XML
Schema .
The Error i get is Unknown Element 'Port' which exists at the root of
the hierarchy,the element 'Port' is there in the XML Schema . Can any
one help ?

Thanks,
Chirag

Romin

Most likely some sort of a namespace issue if you have double-checked
your schema definition but -- lets not assume anything.

Some more information from you in the form of XML instance/XML Schema
will be helpful to pinpoint the problem.

Romin.