Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XML Query

XML Query

Paul Allen

Dear All,
I am working with an application in C,C++ using Win32, Which
needs to save/reterive desired text as an XML Document, As I am new to
the world of XML, I have to design a Data Structure in XML which can
perform the following Task, can ne one came across the same problem,

Ne help will be greatly appritiated....

regards,

Tjerk Wolterink

Paul Allen wrote:
> Dear All,
> I am working with an application in C,C++ using Win32, Which
> needs to save/reterive desired text as an XML Document, As I am new to
> the world of XML, I have to design a Data Structure in XML which can
> perform the following Task, can ne one came across the same problem,
>

> Ne help will be greatly appritiated....
>

> regards,

maybe you should learn xml first?

We cannot help you if you explain your problem in 3 lines.