Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > msxsl:node-set with default namespace

msxsl:node-set with default namespace

MoonStorm

Hi guys,

Please solve a puzzle I am trying to figure out for some time.
Let's say I have a fragment stored inside a variable, for instance:

<xsl:variable name="layoutSettings">
<module>
<size>345</size>
<title>whatever</title>
</module>
</xsl:variable>

My standard namespaces look like this:
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlnssl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Tra*nsform"
xmlns:msxsl="urn:schemas-micro*soft-comslt">

The node-set function behaves as expected.
The trouble appears when I try to add a default namespace to the
xsl:stylesheet declaration. A
select="msxsl:node-set($layout*Settings)/module/title" will return
nothing.