Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XML 2 XHTML validity...

XML 2 XHTML validity...

Zhou Lei

Hi friends, how can I check whether the XHTML file transformed from the XML with
XSLT conforms with the W3 XHTML standards (The transformation occurred on client
side)? How can I add the <!DOCTYPE> to my target XHTML file? Thank you.

Bjoern Hoehrmann

* Zhou Lei wrote in comp.text.xml:
>Hi friends, how can I check whether the XHTML file transformed from the XML with
>XSLT conforms with the W3 XHTML standards (The transformation occurred on client
>side)? How can I add the <!DOCTYPE> to my target XHTML file? Thank you.

<xslutput doctype-system = '...' doctype-public = '...' />
--
Björn Höhrmann · (E-Mail Removed) · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de

Zhou Lei

"Bjoern Hoehrmann" <(E-Mail Removed)> ????
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> * Zhou Lei wrote in comp.text.xml:
> >Hi friends, how can I check whether the XHTML file transformed from the

XML with
> >XSLT conforms with the W3 XHTML standards (The transformation occurred on

client
> >side)? How can I add the <!DOCTYPE> to my target XHTML file? Thank you.

> <xslutput doctype-system = '...' doctype-public = '...' />
> --
> Björn Höhrmann · (E-Mail Removed) · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
> Weinh. Str. 22 · Telefon: +49(0)621/4309674 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de
> 68309 Mannheim · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.websitedev.de/