Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > How to use XSV ?

How to use XSV ?

Razvan

Hi,

How can I use XSV to validate an XML document. I know that
with the option -i you can validate the schema itself. How about
validating an XML document against its schema ?

Regards,
Razvan

Razvan

It seems that something like this:

xsv -o result.xml -s xsd_validation.xsd xsd_validation.xml

would do the job. "result.xml" can be seen nicely in IE.

Razvan

Razvan

It seems that something like this:

xsv -o result.xml -s xsv.xsl document.xml

would do the job. The "xsv.xsl" file is supplied with the validator.
The result of the operation (from "result.xml") can be seen nicely in
FireFox.

Razvan

XML Validation in Python using XSV bmichel@gmail.com Python 6 11-22-2006 03:42 PM
XSV error ajcoon@gmail.com XML 2 10-25-2006 10:48 PM
where to use CPLD & where to use FPGA? kulkarku@math.net VHDL 6 03-06-2006 07:27 AM
New release (2.8) of XSV Henry S. Thompson XML 0 10-08-2004 08:39 AM
Cannot use the profile "default" because it is in use, not. please.post@yur.re.ply Firefox 1 07-04-2004 03:41 AM

Advertisments