Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Statistical distributions

Statistical distributions

noshit

Anyone familiar with an xml schema for describing statistical
distributions like lognormal, normal, uniform etc?

Does it exists a good place to look for standardized xml schemas for
different areas?

Thanks, Kim

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kim_Lok=F8y?=

noshit wrote:
> Anyone familiar with an xml schema for describing statistical
> distributions like lognormal, normal, uniform etc?
>
> Does it exists a good place to look for standardized xml schemas for
> different areas?
>
> Thanks, Kim

sorry about the stupid name, I keep doing this...

Kim