Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > parseing c++ within a xml document

parseing c++ within a xml document

atapi103@gmail.com

I have documented programing errors in C++ useing xml document. So I
want a way to display this xml document but any xml parser I download
complains about "A name was started with an invalid character" This is
prob because xml doesnt like c++ and Im looking for a solution.

This is what the portion of my document looks like:

<note>
<error>
no match for 'operator<<' in 'std:perator<<(std::basic_ostream.....
</error>

You may have forgoten the braces when calling a class method such as

cout << myCat.Draw << endl;

is missing parenthisies myCat.Draw() fixes the probem.
</note>

Toni Uusitalo

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> I have documented programing errors in C++ useing xml document. So I
> want a way to display this xml document but any xml parser I download
> complains about "A name was started with an invalid character" This is
> prob because xml doesnt like c++ and Im looking for a solution.
>
> This is what the portion of my document looks like:
>
> <note>
> <error>
> no match for 'operator<<' in 'std:perator<<(std::basic_ostream.....
> </error>

> You may have forgoten the braces when calling a class method such as
>
> cout << myCat.Draw << endl;
>
> is missing parenthisies myCat.Draw() fixes the probem.
> </note>

Relevant pages:

http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XMLTutorial/.../example8.html
http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XMLTutorial/...example12.html

start the tutorial here:
(hint: there's also many languages available other than english)
http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XMLTutorial/General/book.html

with respect,
Toni Uusitalo

atapi103@gmail.com

That worked great. Thanks for all the help and the tutorial as well.

Problem parseing a XML - PullParser Sebastian (syepes) Ruby 10 12-12-2008 03:21 PM
xml parseing An S. C++ 2 09-05-2005 10:06 PM
Refer to an XML document from within an XML document Manish Hatwalne XML 1 07-13-2004 10:24 AM
SAX parseing goes 'all funny' on value [en] Fred XML 2 12-14-2003 03:45 AM