Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XML Library Database

XML Library Database

E.D.

Hello, I have a small library (2000 books) that I would like to
catalog. I heard there may be some open-source XML web applications
that would allow me to do so, and even to import the appropriate MARC
or XML records from the Library of Congress. Does anyone know about
these? Any advice on this would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

fpmono

Check out the Berkley DB XML 2 at
http://www.sleepycat.com/products/xml.shtml