Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > [ANN] Free XSL-FO debugger from Altsoft

[ANN] Free XSL-FO debugger from Altsoft

Altsoft Xml2PDF

XSL-FO Debugger version 0.9 beta
December 16, 2004
Altsoft N.V.

Altsoft team wishes XSL-FO community Merry Christmas and a Happy New
Year! We are proud to announce our new freeware product XSL-FO Debugger
as a gift for you.

Sometimes it is not so easy to answer many tricky questions that arise
when you create a document with complex structure and thousands of
objects. Why are these nested blocks not present on where they should
be? What happened to that line? Where on earth is the header? Is it my
error or I should send a letter to the producer of my formatter? XSL-FO
Debugger helps you to avoid spending precious time on re-calculating
object parameters, re-reading specification and revising your code. It
introduces the visual representation of all basic document areas,
baseline tables and breaks generated by the formatter so that you can
find irritating shortcomings as fast as possible.

See the product page for additional details:
http://alt-soft.com/products_xsl-fo_debugger.jsp
Download it here:
http://alt-soft.com/products_xsl-fo_...r_download.jsp

XSL-FO Debugger is distributed under a free license.

Your comments, ideas and feedback are very important to us. We
appreciate and honor all suggestions. Our goal is to make this product
useful for you and your ideas. Feature requests are the best way to
build the most suitable solution for XSL-FO designers. Please, write us
your ideas to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

For any additional information please visit our web site
http://alt-soft.com/ or e-mail to (E-Mail Removed)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Best Wishes and Regards,
Altsoft N.V.