Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > xml to xml mapping table conventions

xml to xml mapping table conventions

jrefactors@hotmail.com

I need to create a xml to xml mapping table. I need to layout how
elements are mapped from one schema to another schema. I want to know
if there are any standard conventions? For example, how to represent
multiple elements (1..*)?

Please advise. thanks!!