Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Any examples out there?

Any examples out there?

milkyway

Hello,

I have been trying to perform some research on using a .xml file and
feeding a table, allowing the table to be edited and then sent back to
the server.

Something like this link:
http://www.w3schools.com/xml/tryit.a...catalog_island

except instead of processing a change in HTML code to actually add,
remove and change items in the table listed to the right.

Is there an example somewhere out there for doing this? Is it bad to
use the table datasrc property? I have been reading that people should
use XSLT instead but this example works for IE 5.0 and higher (I
thought that this version of IE was pretty old)

Regards.