Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XML + JavaBeans = ???

XML + JavaBeans = ???

milkyway

Hello to all,

I am trying to make an application. The application should be able to
be ran under WML - and - at the same time, be accessed from a regular
web browser.

It was for this reason that I chose XML. It was my understanding that
XML -> WML and XML -> HTML.

Is this a good choice - a way to address the development for 2
different platforms with one set of code?

Another problem I have is that I have some Java Beans from an old
implementation. I think that this could work but is it possible to
combine Java Beans with XML? If so, then would someone puhleeeeeeze ;-(
show me an example where this is working OK?

I am developing using Apache and Tomcat on top of Suse.

Again, any help, hints or advice would *be most graciously*
appreciated.

Kindest Regards