Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Setting Conditions based on attribute values in XML schemas

Setting Conditions based on attribute values in XML schemas

Abdul Mukit

Hi,

I am a newbie to writing XML schemas. I was wondering if there is a
way of defining what child elements must be present on a parent
element based on the value of one of its attributes.

Also is there a way of defining attributes that must be present based
on the value of mandatory attribute?

Any help will be much appreciated