Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > parse xml&xsl method

parse xml&xsl method

dev

Hey all,

I need some guidens please..

ok I have 3 xml files and they are connected with 3 different xsl pages..

i want to make a Object Class that first build up the first xml.. then the 2
etc and parse it in 1 time together..

or how can i merge 3 different xsl files and xml at the same time together
and with the DOM parser memdump() all? at once..?

[Project]
I have a header.. that is also dynamicly fron database, a main content from
database and a static footer..
so i need to make first a UML static case.. and then programm the classes
and parse them in html

Cheers,

optparse: parse v. parse! ?? 7stud -- Ruby 3 02-20-2008 05:20 AM
DateFormat parse() method chirs Java 5 03-06-2007 07:12 AM
How to parse a string like C program parse the command line string? linzhenhua1205@163.com C Programming 19 03-15-2005 07:41 PM
Is there a buit-in method to parse a STYLE attribute string? Henri ASP .Net 2 11-29-2004 02:59 AM

Advertisments