Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > when is xslt,xquery,xpath etc appropriate

when is xslt,xquery,xpath etc appropriate

Jeff Kish

Hi.

Can someone tell me when xslt, xpath, xquery are appropriate technologies to
consider?

I really know nothing about xslt except it is about transforming xml, (but I'm
about to embark on a learning campaign).

As you may have noticed from other postings, I know a very small amount about
XQuery (and thus XPath).

Thanks

Jeff Kish

Tjerk Wolterink

Jeff Kish wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Can someone tell me when xslt, xpath, xquery are appropriate technologies to
> consider?
>
> I really know nothing about xslt except it is about transforming xml, (but I'm
> about to embark on a learning campaign).
>
> As you may have noticed from other postings, I know a very small amount about
> XQuery (and thus XPath).
>
> Thanks
>
> Jeff Kish

search the web, and you will find out more. Newsgroups exists to ask a
question wich you can't solve with tools like the web.

Search google.