Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > To style or not to style ? (was erroneously reported to comp.text before, no answer yet)

To style or not to style ? (was erroneously reported to comp.text before, no answer yet)

Rolf Kemper

Dear Experts,

I wrote quite a lot of XSLT lines now. But still, I find myself
puzzled on the naming style of variables, parameters, template names
... etc. I should use.
Is there any common sense in the community like the Larry Wall
recommendations for PERL ?

Any guidline or hint is welcome
Thanks
Rolf