Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > how to check if xsd is a subset of larger DTD

how to check if xsd is a subset of larger DTD

mich

Hi,

I have to find any differences between XSD schema and larger DTD. XSD schema has to be a subset of DTD, so any documents valid with XSD should also be valid with larger DTD (larger/smaller is not related to size, but the described structure).

What is the quickest solution? Can the whole operation be automized or I have to manually looking for differences between these XSD and DTD files?

Best regards,
mgl