Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Generate XML with ASP

Generate XML with ASP

reuben

Hi, I am generating an xml document with ASP, in other words, when
open the ASP file in the web browser, an XML document is bein
returned. My problem is that I can access this ASP file only from m
network Pc's. When I try to acess this ASP file remotely, I get a 40
error. I'm sure that other ASP files are functioning correctly, eve
remotely. So this must be something with XML. I am running on IIS 6. D
I have to set any permissions when returning an XML document?
appreciate every type of help. Thanks

-
reube