Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > xml from 2 xml

xml from 2 xml

matatu

Hi to everybody,

would I like to create a consequential xml from the elaboration of two
files xml using xslt, but is it possible to give in input to a trasform
2 files xml?

thanks for the possible answers

matatu

I have already found from me the answer: the function
document('file2.xml')