Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > UPS online tools -xml request and reply

UPS online tools -xml request and reply

Bert

I would like to communicate with someone who has experience with the UPS on
tools for getting UPS shipping rates with xml and returning them into my
site.

Bert

jmm-list-gn

Bert wrote:
> I would like to communicate with someone who has experience with the UPS on
> tools for getting UPS shipping rates with xml and returning them into my
> site.

What would you like to know?

--
jmm dash list (at) sohnen-moe (dot) com
(Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)

UPS Online Tools (Address Validation and Rates and Service Selection) jasonrawlins@gmail.com ASP .Net Web Services 0 06-15-2006 05:59 PM
UPS Rates Online Tools Ken VdB ASP General 1 07-24-2005 08:34 AM
UPS online tools shank ASP General 2 02-15-2005 09:55 PM
can sombody tell me how to reply to sombody elses message and include the original message in the reply? Computer Support 3 08-24-2003 12:58 PM

Advertisments