Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > two xml and one xsl files

two xml and one xsl files

Yasaswi Pulavarti

I have one master xml file and another xml file whose values have to
used as drop down values on the final html document. I have one xsl
file, which can transform the master xml file to html page. How can I
get the xsl to transform the second xml file and use selected values
as selected drop down menu values on the final html page.
In other words can one xsl file transform two different xml files and
mix and match the xml data on the final html page.
Thanks,
Yasaswi

Kenneth Stephen

Yasaswi Pulavarti wrote:

> I have one master xml file and another xml file whose values have to
> used as drop down values on the final html document. I have one xsl
> file, which can transform the master xml file to html page. How can I
> get the xsl to transform the second xml file and use selected values
> as selected drop down menu values on the final html page.
> In other words can one xsl file transform two different xml files and
> mix and match the xml data on the final html page.

Yasawi,

Look up the document() function in XSLT.

Regards,
Kenneth