Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > xml to java object

xml to java object

timothy ma and constance lee

Do anyone know how to popluate xml file to a java object?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Marcel_St=F6r?=

"timothy ma and constance lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Do anyone know how to popluate xml file to a java object?

Yes, since 1.4 Java has got XMLEncoder/XMLDecoder to write/read objects to
XML files. Have a look at
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/...MLEncoder.html

Regards,
Marcel

Peter Gerstbach

timothy ma and constance lee wrote:
> Do anyone know how to popluate xml file to a java object?

Search Google for "XML Data Binding"!

Some free products:
- Castor: http://www.castor.org/
- JAXB: http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxb/