Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > multiple values to xsl:param

multiple values to xsl:param

Raghavendra RAV

Hi,

Is it possible to pass mutiple values to xsl parameters ? Please guide me..
if any other alternative ways to achieve this, please inform..

Thanks,
Raghu
CSS India

Martin Honnen

Raghavendra RAV wrote:

> Is it possible to pass mutiple values to xsl parameters ?

Yes, usually you can do this, but how you do that depends on the XSLT
processor you use and how you call it. So tell us which XSLT processor
you use, from which programming language you call it.

--

Martin Honnen
http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

Raghavendra RAV

Hi,

I am using Msxml2.XSLTemplate.4.0 object to process the xslt. I may also
use System.Xml namespace of .Net to do some issues at server side. Pls
respond telling how to pass multiple values to xsl.

Thanks,
Raghu, CSS India