Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Which Web CMS supports XML best?

Which Web CMS supports XML best?

Jo

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a web content management system with XML support to
transfer data in and out. Unfortunately I don't have an idea which
Systems have the best XML support. I have to write a disseration about
this subject. The Web CMS should be implemented in a medium size
environment.
Maybe someone in this newsgroup can help me out?

Thanks&Greetings
Jo

Marrow

Hi Jo,

Not really what you mean by "XML support" but anyway, you might want to take
a look at Percussion Rhythmyx (http://www.percussion.com/) which makes
extensive use of XML and XSL.

HTH
Marrow
http://www.marrowsoft.com - home of Xselerator (XSLT IDE and debugger)
http://www.topxml.com/Xselerator

"Jo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm looking for a web content management system with XML support to
> transfer data in and out. Unfortunately I don't have an idea which
> Systems have the best XML support. I have to write a disseration about
> this subject. The Web CMS should be implemented in a medium size
> environment.
> Maybe someone in this newsgroup can help me out?
>
> Thanks&Greetings
> Jo

Jo

"Marrow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<W2IUc.827$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Hi Jo,
>
> Not really what you mean by "XML support" but anyway, you might want to take
> a look at Percussion Rhythmyx (http://www.percussion.com/) which makes
> extensive use of XML and XSL.

I want to make Excel Reports from XML Data of the CMS Typo3

Which Java CMS is good for me? tnorgd Java 2 11-30-2010 03:06 AM
VoIP phone supports IAX2 and SIP,Supports Auto-provision! gery VOIP 1 12-05-2007 07:12 PM
Which IOS ver supports MPLS? Vin Cisco 3 10-25-2007 10:17 PM
VoIP phone supports IAX2 and SIP,Supports Auto-provision! gery VOIP 0 10-22-2007 03:28 AM
iTechArt - Web Site Development (E-commerce solutions, CMS/DotNetNuke/Ektron/Drupal, Web 2.0/PHP/MySQL/AJAX, Flash/Action script/Flex and many more) VB Java 0 04-20-2007 04:32 PM

Advertisments