Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XSL-FO footnotes below the footer

XSL-FO footnotes below the footer

KindOBlue

Hello,
I'm a beginner with FOP and I've managed to write a simple layout for my
resume. I have a problem, still: the footnotes starts below the footer
(which is a static text put on xsl-region-after). Is there a way to
write the footnotes _above_ the xsl-region-after. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Browser crashes with below code.What is wrong in below code. kiran Javascript 12 12-07-2011 02:38 PM
listing footnotes David Schwartz XML 1 05-30-2007 06:18 PM
Could someone scan me a picture of the below? (Read Below) starlightvoyager@yahoo.com DVD Video 1 08-28-2006 05:42 AM
Delete extra paragraph mark in footnotes rafi Computer Support 2 11-24-2005 08:17 PM
Help wth positioning a footer directly below a <div> Ranpha HTML 3 04-04-2005 04:16 AM

Advertisments