Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > managed Object

managed Object

Rebecca

I'm using xml for my first time for work and I need to do for a
several "managed Objects" the same operation. when I write the
"managed Objects" seperatly it works (each time I write "managed
Object" then the operation and after I close the "managed Object" I do
the same operation for the next "managed Object") but insted of
returning the operation for 20 or 30 times I want to know if there is
a way to write the "managed Objects" all together and then to write
the operation once.
hope you could help me.