Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Article title pages in Docbook

Article title pages in Docbook

darrylwoods@shaw.ca

Hi,

I'm having a problem creating a titlepage for an article using the
docbook XSL stylesheets.

When my root element is <book> everything is fine. I have a titlepage,
and I see (I think) how I can customize it.

What I really need to do is the same thing for an article.
All I get is the title, table of contents, followed by the content.

Is there a parameter somewhere to specify that I want a title page
generated for <article>? I assume it is not the default anyway.
thanks,
Darryl

Michael Wiedmann

> What I really need to do is the same thing for an article.
> All I get is the title, table of contents, followed by the content.
>
> Is there a parameter somewhere to specify that I want a title page
> generated for <article>? I assume it is not the default anyway.

You want to read:

HTML title page customization
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/H...#HTMLTitlePage

Michael

DocBook: Pass DocBook-Path to Stylesheet tthunder@gmx.de XML 1 11-27-2007 12:08 AM
Does anyone know the title of the first ever DVD title released? (UK/US) Mikey DVD Video 12 09-23-2006 07:14 PM
Transform XML docbook to HTML with docbook stylesheet Antonio Amato XML 2 11-18-2004 05:08 PM
docbook all pages on one page b XML 0 05-17-2004 10:37 PM
Fastest way to get a the string between <title> </title> Andreas Klemt ASP .Net 1 08-10-2003 01:58 AM

Advertisments