Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > DocBook vs. LaTeX

DocBook vs. LaTeX

Robert

I'm currently working on my PhD in LaTeX. I need quite some Hebrew as
well as other languages, preferably in Unicode. Could anybody tell me
what the advantages of docbook are compared to LaTeX?

Regards,
Robert.