Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XML references

XML references

Mudge

Can anybody direct me to some Web sites that can help me learn how to use
XML with PHP? And does anybody recommend any books that cover using XML
with PHP?

Thanks

Keith M. Corbett

"Mudge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Can anybody direct me to some Web sites that can help me learn how to use
> XML with PHP? And does anybody recommend any books that cover using XML
> with PHP?

There are several relevant topics in the PHP manual, for example

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.xml.php
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.simplexml.php
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.domxml.php
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.xsl.php