Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > defaul IE style sheet folding

defaul IE style sheet folding

GlennH

Hi Folks,

I'm using the default IE xml style sheet. This shows all the xml
nodes expanded. I want to start with all the nodes collapsed but I
don't have a clue what to change in the style sheet. Any advice?

Many thanks

Glenn

Bart Van der Donck

Glenn wrote:

> I'm using the default IE xml style sheet. This shows all the xml
> nodes expanded. I want to start with all the nodes collapsed but I
> don't have a clue what to change in the style sheet. Any advice?
> Many thanks

This URL suggests a solution:

http://www.xslt.com/xsl-list/2002-02/msg00854.html

HTH