Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Detecting ignorable whitespace with Expat

Detecting ignorable whitespace with Expat

Manuel Collado

Perhaps I've missed something obvious, but after reading the docs and
doing some Google search I can't find how to detect ignorable whitespace
with the Expat parser.

Could somebody enlighten me?

Thanks,
--
To reply by e-mail, please remove the extra dot
in the given address: m.collado -> mcollado