Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XML <-> RDBMS Tool

XML <-> RDBMS Tool

Wolfgang Keller

Hello,

just as an introduction: I'm not a developer by profession, I just need a
solution for this within the scope of a single project...

What I am looking for is basically a tool (usable for non-developers) to
(semi-)automatically create a relational database schema (MySQL) from an
..xsd schema (and vice-versa) as well as to generate entries into the
database from an XML document (and vice-versa).

And as I need this only for this single project, something as expensive and
heavy (to get operational with) as XMLspy is by far out of question...

TIA,

Best regards,

Wolfgang Keller

Gregory Vaughan

Hi Wolfgang,

We market a couple of small shareware programs that can generate XML
documents from a relational database, and import data back into the DB from
XML. However neither of these address the issue of creating a DB schema from
an XML schema or vice versa.

http://www.intsysr.com/odbc2xml.htm
http://www.intsysr.com/xml2odbc.htm

Gregory Vaughan
Intelligent Systems Research
www.intsysr.com

news:1fq7eozebrz4b.siqel4ocv34i$(E-Mail Removed)...