Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > How does MSXML handle Asian languages?

How does MSXML handle Asian languages?

Kelvin

Hi, there:

I want to know how MSXML handles Asian languages like Chinese and Korean?

Bet Regards,
Kelvin

Martin Honnen

Kelvin wrote:

> I want to know how MSXML handles Asian languages like Chinese and Korean?

As long as you use UTF-8 or UTF-16 to encode your documents there
shouldn't be a problem. I have no knowledge about MSXML's capabilities
to handle any specific Asian encodings..
--

Martin Honnen
http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/