Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Document Driven Programming

Document Driven Programming

Jay

Hi,

I am new to XML and have read about this new way of dynamic
application development known as Document Driven Programming.
Unfortunately, the only thing I know is what the concept is in the
Java J2EE tutorial; there are no links to be found that contain
tutorials and or examples or papers on this topic. Yes, even Google
fails to deliver. So I hope that any of you might know of some
resorces that I can refer to for further exploration of this
technology. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay.

Event Driven programming - Doubts Kottiyath Python 3 12-23-2008 05:13 AM
Event-driven programming sebek Java 10 06-03-2007 01:41 AM
ANN: Introduction to Event-Driven Programming Steve Python 2 01-23-2006 08:11 PM
Templates Specializations for Event-Driven Programming christopher diggins C++ 4 12-21-2004 06:42 AM
Document Driven Programming Jay Java 0 06-06-2004 02:59 AM

Advertisments